CEREC One-Visit Crowns
Orlando CEREC Dentist
Wekiva Dental is your local CEREC Dentist for single-visit tooth restorations. CEREC is the best single tooth restoration available today! CEREC® is the world’s most advanced system for the fabrication of all-ceramic dental restorations in one office visit. With CEREC®, Dr. Offenback can complete your permanent, all-ceramic crown, onlay, or veneer in just one quick visit! This means fewer shots, less drilling, and less time out of your hectic schedule for repeated visits!
Dr. Offenback can use CEREC® for more than just crowns and fillings. CEREC® is capable of producing any single tooth restoration. Chipped or discolored front teeth can be repaired with beautiful CEREC® porcelain anterior crowns or veneers. Your smile makes a lasting first impression. Don’t just repair your smile, enhance it with CEREC®.
Advantages of CEREC over Traditional Crowns
Time: CEREC crowns are made in one visit, saving you considerable time away from your job and family
- Peace of mind: With CEREC, there is no need for a temporary crown, which eliminates significant potential discomfort and possible loss of your temporary
- Aesthetics: The strong, tooth-colored ceramic materials of CEREC restore your teeth to their natural strength, beauty, and function and closely match the composition of natural tooth structure
- Strength: Milled ceramic is stronger than the traditional method of layering and pressing, so your smile will stay beautiful for years!
- Fillings: CEREC material and technology can also be used for fillings or “onlays”. Since they are made out of reinforced ceramic, they are more durable than white composite resin fillings
- Comfort: Since CEREC restorations use digital technology, there are no gooey impressions to gag you or cause you apprehension
Most dental restorative methods require more than one visit to the dentist. This means that on the first visit, you get an injection of anesthesia, your tooth is prepared, an impression taken, and a temporary restoration put on your tooth. You make a second appointment for a couple of weeks later, get another injection, have the temporary pried off (if it hasn’t fallen off already), and have a permanent restoration put on.
Why go to the dentist a second time when you don’t have to? When Dr. Offenback uses CEREC® technology, the procedure is done in a single appointment, start to finish.