Invisalign – Invisible Braces
What is Invisalign
Invisalign aligners, developed by Align Technology Inc. (“Align”) consist of a series of clear plastic, removable appliances that move your teeth in small increments. These teeth aligners combine an orthodontist’s diagnosis and prescription with sophisticated computer graphics technology to develop a treatment plan that specifies the desired movements of your teeth during the course of your teeth straightening treatment. Upon approval of a treatment plan developed by your orthodontist, a series of customized aligners (sometimes referred to as ‘invisible braces’) are produced specifically for your treatment. Invisible braces have become wildly popular with adults who never sought traditional braces when they were younger.
- Invisible braces offer an esthetic alternative to conventional braces
- Aligners are nearly invisible so many people won’t realize you are in treatment
- Invisalign aligners work just like regular braces and they can be done right in our office!
- Aligners allow for normal brushing and flossing tasks that are generally impaired by conventional braces
- The wearing of aligners may improve oral hygiene habits during treatment
Most insurance companies cover a portion of orthodontic treatment reducing your out of pocket costs.
Wekiva Dental also offer interest-free financing through Care Credit.